Saturday, November 29, 2008

Scary and Funny Walk With the Dogs

Although I have been told by a neighbor that Animal Control came to take away the Pit Bull that attacked Porch Boy, I'm not 100% sure that happened. I will call the Animal Control Department on Monday to confirm it. I haven't seen or heard the dog, though for the past few days on our walks. The owners still have not picked up either of my letters.

The scary thing that happened on the walk this morning happened right as we started. We were walking past our next door neighbor's big trucks in their driveway and on the other side encountered a stray dog. My heart literally skipped a beat! Then it started racing. So even though I was starting to feel more at ease thinking that the Pit Bull no longer will bother us, I can't let my guard down. Fortunately, this was a friendly little mutt who seemed as surprised by the encounter as we were.

The funny thing that happened on the walk was seeing Trip freaking out over some mechanical deer that were put in someone's yard as Xmas decorations. He was barking his fool head off at them. I guess you had to be there...

No comments: