Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving

Had a fun day with the folks, Alena & Jonathan - even if Luby's holiday entree was less than what Daddy had expected. We were one of the first in line by showing up 15 minutes before they opened, so no waiting. Left us plenty of time to play games :-)

What am I thankful for? So many things. First, Gina is the very best! I have a fun-loving family who I love and who love me. My dogs and cats bring me unlimited joy and love me unconditionally. I live in a nice house, with good neighbors, and I have a great job with the best boss in the world. People I work with are easy to get along with and the work atmosphere is peaceful and rewarding. I have met other Trekkers, who understand me at a level few do, and have had the privilege of attending a Trek convention in Vegas and on a cruise. I have more "stuff" than I could ever need. Because of the internet I can keep up with old friends who live miles away and make new friends.

No comments: