Saturday, December 6, 2008

Health Updates

I had my first follow-up blood test since going on the diabetes medicine and it was in the normal range. So, the combination of the change in diet and medicine seems to be working. I will have to repeat the blood test every 3 months to make sure I stay in the normal range. Thank goodness I don't have to monitor my blood sugar levels by sticking my finger! I know, I'm such a wuss....

P Boy got all 9 stitches removed on Thursday. Gina took him and said he wailed like a banshee. The owners of the dog that attacked him still have not picked up either of the certified letters I sent. Once they are returned to me I decided to approach them, neighbor to neighbor, and request that they reimburse me the $1195 vet expenses that their dog caused. If they refuse, then I will file a small claims court case, which I'm pretty sure that I would win.

I found out that even if they don't pay a judgment in my favor, I can have a lien against their house for the amount and they can't sell their house until they pay. Justice will be served.

No comments: