Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Winning Bids on DRoH Silent Auction

Here's the only photo I got of all 3 dogs in their costumes. Well, it at least gives you an idea of how cute they looked...



I bid on 3 of the items in the Silent Auction at the Halloweiner, but only won 2 of them. One was a pair of earrings shaped like little gold doxies, and this double decker stroller was the other.



As you can see, GG immediately laid claim to it.





I've been taking her out to the back yard in it with us for reading time. Keeps her from running behind the bushes where it's nearly impossible to catch her to get back inside. She fails to come to the door when I call, like the dogs do. She and Monte both like to sleep in it as well.

Actually, I bid on this so that I could take Trip places in it without having to worry about him biting someone. I'm glad I won it because I won't have to carry him all the time. He's getting better in social situations, but still is quite insecure and his fear-based aggression, even without actual biting, scares folks. I can keep PB & Tater on the double leash while wheeling Trip around in those places where dogs are welcomed.

No comments: