Sunday, October 25, 2009

Happy Halloweiner

I took all 3 dogs to the Dachshund Rescue of Houston's Happy Halloweiner fundraiser today. Trip only tried to start about 4 fights - and never actually got into one. I was holding him most of the time, but he did begin to play nicely with a few of the dogs. Porch Boy was sniffing butts to his heart's delight, as was Tater.

There were about 50 dogs there - mostly doxies - and almost all in costume. I didn't take my camera because I knew it would be too hard to take photos and keep up with 3 dogs. But I'm sure that photos will be posted to the DRoH website soon.

For now, enjoy these 2 videos I took of my brood after we got back home.






I was surprised, but Porch Boy and Trip won one of the 5 best costume prizes. The prize was the little squeak toy in the 2nd video and a $20 gift card to PetSmart. I think they won just because they are so cute, not because the costumes were all that good.

1 comment:

Denise Bynum said...

I can see why they won - they made the cutest little bees! And they were up against some stiff competition. Great gift too. Congratulations!