Sunday, October 11, 2009

Alena & Kaden's Latest Visit

Jonathan was sick and couldn't come over today. I didn't think I'd have time to finish the photos, but I did! Here's Alena, Ocean and Bobby.



And here's the baby checking out his Great Grandma's jewelry.



And GG successfully getting it out of his very strong grip!



As you could tell in the videos, my dogs really loved Kaden. They gave him as many kisses as the rest of us did!



Ocean kept him safe from the dogs.



Alena had failed to set her DVR for the special one-hour "The Office" episode. So they all watched it while Mom & I played Upwords. Those are Katy's legs.



Here's the rest of Katie (decided to use both of my spellings - hopefully got at least one right!)



Not the most flattering shot - Katy/Katie looks like she needs to be in Gina's special needs class :-)



Alena and Bobby do too! Or maybe Alena is just imitating the dogs. She does seem to be ready to give the rosemary bush a good watering :--)

Here's all of them checking out my new garden. That's watermelon growing in the front there.

No comments: