Friday, December 4, 2009

Winter Wonderland At My House!

Many parts of Houston didn't get the nice snow that stuck to the ground like we did. It was more of a sleeting rain downtown. But here, it was gorgeous! And as you can see, there was plenty of the white stuff settling down on my plants.




Guess those watermelons are now ruined :-(

The chiminea looks pretty in white, don't you think?



A cactus with a bunch of snow flurries seems a bit incongruous, but check out the size of those flakes!




Here's how nice my house looked in the snow storm. And in that 2nd shot you can see the car I got last week. Traded in my little Mini Cooper because it was about to go out of warranty.





Here's my neighbor's car in his driveway. Hope he has antifreeze!



He was about to take up his pumpkins and put up his Christmas decor. Maybe he should leave the pumpkins - they look nice in the snow.

2 comments:

Denise Bynum said...

Very nice pix. I love the ones of the house, but couldn't tell much about your new car. What did you get?

Jeraine said...

2007 Hyundai Accent with only 13,000 miles. Practical because it will stay under warranty until 60,000 miles or 2011 whichever comes first. Not nearly as fun as the Mini to drive.