Monday, December 21, 2009

That's Master Doodums to You

Tomorrow I will post the photos of Shari's graduation ceremony, but I have the 2 videos we took at the restaurant at the end of this posting. I also wanted to put in the photos here of the very cool Christmas gift that Denise gave me. Any wonder that I absolutely LOVE IT???



There are special Star Trek rules when you throw doubles. Double ones creates a wormhole so you can move your token anywhere on the board :-)



Double sixes activate the Borg and you can assimilate your opponent's property :-)



Mom and I stayed up until nearly 1AM playing it. And I was ruthless! Owned all properties on 3 sides of the Board and kept making her mortgage her property every time she landed on one of my "fleets" (hotels) - it was very Ferengi of me!



Here Denise tells us why we all came together...



And here I try to get Aubrey to tell her Great Shari "Congratulations" to no avail :-(

1 comment:

Denise Bynum said...

Well I am so glad you took these videos and the pix! You did a great job of capturing the event in your narrative as well. Thank you so much!!!