Sunday, August 28, 2011

The Houston Cat Show

Check out this article and read to the bottom to see my comments about the Houston Cat Show. Gina found a Scentsy dealer among the vendors and was buying out her entire stock. So I began to wander around and this reporter from the Houston Chronicle asked to talk to me. Well, you know me... I love to talk! Especially about my new babies!

Gina & I haven't been to the cat show in years, but we went hoping to find a good deal on some cat furniture for the new kittens. Although the show was much smaller than in previous years (only one furniture vendor) we got what we wanted. A small sisal-covered scratching post for the bathroom, where they spend most of the day while we're working.


And a big tree house for when they get into Gina's bedroom to explore the wider spaces!


At first they were a bit intimidated by the huge new carpet-covered tree house thingy...



But soon enough they were crawling all over the thingy...

No comments: