Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Gina's Monday in San Francisco

First an update on my recovery. Mom came over yesterday and took me to see the doctor for my follow-up visit. He said all looked fine and I could return to work on Monday 7/18/11 -- TA DA!!!

While I was toiling away learning all about grant management in sometimes much less than interesting seminars, Gina was out playing with Lori and her family. They had a guided tour bus of the sights, which of course included a trip across the Golden Gate Bridge.


And places to take photos of the entire city.


This was one of the things I didn't like about SF. Too crowded living conditions. It reminded me of European cities in many ways.

Of course, there are several parks where folks can stretch and play, but I like having my own back yard to do so. Here's one of the parks that they visited with all kinds of cool fountains.



Caylie and Gina also got to get friendly with some police officers' mounts.

This was the only photo of the famed "Painted Ladies" row houses that Gina got.

No comments: