Sunday, November 29, 2009

Next Year I'll Get a Real Photographer

Well, it's that time again. Got new Xmas-themed harnesses from Judy and tried to get a good shot of the dogs for the Christmas cards. Took over 100 photos. This will help explain why it took so many tries.




Never did get a very good one, but did get 6 not so bad ones. If you're on my Christmas card list, you'll get one of these poses. If not, don't worry. You're not missing that much :--)

Here's a few of the funnier ones...

Trying to get the boys to quit rough-housing was the first challenge.



Got a lot like this - eyes open please!



Then Porch Boy decided to get a closeup.



Finally got all 3 of them on one sheet, fairly close together but couldn't get Trip to look up!



Porch Boy finally just gave up and took a nap!



So I called Gina out to give me a hand. As you can see, it wasn't easy for her either...







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it! I'm ready for my Christmas card!

Lori