Sunday, January 9, 2011

Mom's 85th Birthday Videos

Mom turned 85 years young yesterday. The whole family (almost!) went to Gaido's in Galveston to celebrate with her. Got photos to share as well, but decided to post the videos first. Mom begins opening her cards and gifts.



Next was one from Dave & Tish.



Denise got her a Bible she could read in just one year. She's holding it here while I asked her about her current Bible reading regimen.




I'm going to insert one photo here so you can better understand my comment on her card.


3 comments:

Denise Bynum said...

Great videos, Jeraine. Thanks for sharing these with us! Unfortunately, you're not in any of the photos. :(
Use your gorillapod next time!

Paula Brown said...

My dad turned 85 on the 8th!! My mother-in-law was 86.

Anonymous said...

Dr. Root please send me a private test e-mail: lnstandley@comcast.net

Ct. No. 6

LS