Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

We decorated the office and coordinated our costumes for the theme "Monstrous Mardi Gras" this year. I was the Devil King and here is my favorite decoration - the giant spider!


Here I am with the Ghost of Mardi Gras Past and the Witch Doctor Scream!



And here with Elvira Devil and Hannibal Lecter Jester.



We all had a great time and Dr. Scream won best costume in the whole Department!



Of course, I probably could have won if I'd just had the mask off when the judges came by :--)

2 comments:

Denise Bynum said...

What a fun group! How do y'all ever get any work done? I want to work for Harris County!

I think your costume was just as good as the winner's - with or without the mask.

Jeraine said...

Why thank you! The winner gets a pizza lunch with the County Auditor and since they'd probably order pepperoni, I don't mind not winning.
Things like this help build morale amongst the troops, but sorry there's a hiring freeze at HC now :-)